Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cheesy Cheese


I would like to write about my friends. All of us met in middle school. A little bit about my middle school, SMP Asisi is a tiny place, I mean we didn't have bunch of student. So, practically we know each other, every single person, well. Still, I have some of them whom I consider really close. We enrolled middle school at 2004, I have known them since. Even after graduated middle school and all of us entered different high schools, it never really stopped us.

Adel and Marina, are my girlfriends. Truthfully I know Adel first then Marina, since we were in the same class at 7th grade, Adel was my chair mate for God sake. Back then, she owned a nokia phone that I like. She was great at accountancy if I'm not mistaken. And Marina, everybody's in that school knows her. She was popular, basically everyone wants to be her friend. Including me. She was a very active person, she wasn't so hard to be approached. I think she was always great at Bahasa class. 

Aldi and Hagi, are my boyfriends. I know both of them since 7th grade. Aldi was (and still is) famous for singing My Chemical Romance's song "Helena" with broomstick. Actually, Aldi did that in order to do the punishment from the religion class and he did the scream things too. How funny and loud!. Hagi was a good boy scout in our school. You will notice on how much badges he got from scouting thing, he's a straight A student, teacher's favorite and also vice of student body. 

I remember that we got close because of an annual drama-comedy play that we did at Christmas celebration at 8th grade. The drama itself was hilarious. And we got even closer at 9th grade. Maybe because we realized that we were seniors and we will graduate soon and be parted. We once had a large group contains eleven or maybe twelve person, I think. We called our self "Mamak Family". We did dumb things at prom party, we were (girls) almost slept over in a boys room which totally prohibited, we did have a ritual photo and so on. After we graduated, the "Mamak" moved on. We did our life separately. But, 5 of us remain contacted each other. I don't  remember how and why but. we met every saturday even after graduated. Mostly just the girls and mostly at Marina's home, but we were never forget to told the boys whether they can or not. We don't grow apart even if we don't talk everyday.

It is now 10 years and still counting. I value our friendship. With them I even feel complete. I don't know, but there's nothing in them that I don't like. With others, I gotta be honest, I can even spell out what I like and dislike. With them, I just love everything about them. I even love when they have to scold me when I did something stupid, and cried with me when I was hit the bottom. It's odd but I will do everything in order to spend time with them, even if I ran out of money. I just can not describe how I feel grateful around them. To me, they are perfect. 

Now, all that chessy quotes about true friends become not so chessy at all, when you finally found some. Can't wait to grow old with you guys. 

(I really wanted to show our photos, but turns out we never have a group photo together, must be really fun just to met them, until we were always forget to take a picture. Next time, it's a must!)

No comments:

Post a Comment