Thursday, April 23, 2015

Somewhere I'm A Sailor Who Sailed The Ocean

Somewhere I'm an Oscar winner
for the category Best Original Screenplay
a play based on my extraordinary life

Somewhere I'm on the other universe
where we sit in a table of two
enjoying our breakfast at Port Orchard.

Somewhere, I want to start gardening
then do it over and over again
for the rest of my life

Somewhere I want to be a wedding singer
to embrace every single happy love song

Somewhere I want to dig my own grave
so I don't have to worry about
the day I die

Somewhere I'm a campaign manager,
who could make Hillary win the 2016 race

Somewhere I live a very fine life
with 2 adorable kids and
a perfect partners to be cuddled

Somewhere I'm not waiting for the miracle,
you on the other hand, waiting for my final answer

Somewhere I'm a successful practitioner
yet I'm also a compassionate lectures

Somewhere
Somewhere
Where you and I are not even exist

No happy end. Just happy without an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment