Monday, July 17, 2017

Endless pray

I just want you to know, God
That my plans were perfect
I calculated it
I divided it into this and that.
It was perfect.
But I only made it into one.
One thing will lead to another, I thought
But, life doesn't really work that way, does it?
I make a big A plan, without even bother to create another plan B
When it turned me down, it felt like a thousand bricks hit me at the same time.
It was perfect God, let me tell you once again.

But, it sets me to see things clearly
That my plan wasn't perfect enough
It's all me, it's all my greediness, it's all my selfishness,
I know it too well, that yours are better.
Yours will be beautiful
Yours will be eternity
Don't let me hope less, God.
I'm a believer, I believe in You.
Not because my parents believe in you,
I've seen how You shaped me for the past 24 years,
and You still do,
and You never ever leave my side.
I want You to do things like You did to me once again.
This time, it's not all about me, You perfectly know that.

I beg You.

No comments:

Post a Comment